Need Help with Canadian Lights

A forum to discuss non-specific lighthouse topics. If a topic doesn't fit into one of the other forums, put it here.

Postby shirin » Tue May 19, 2009 3:41 pm

Hi All!

First off, I know it's been awhile since I've stopped by here so I hope everyone is doing well these days!

I've got an upcoming road trip to Canada in July and thought I should get in some visits to the lights along my drive to PEI. Anyone have any suggestions as to websites that would be helpful in my trip planning and as to what must see lights would be in the New Brunswick and PEI areas?

Many thanks for any help you can pass along!

Lt. Commissioner

Postby wheland » Tue May 19, 2009 4:06 pm

Here's a link to a thread here about my trip to Nova Scotia & NB. We didn't get to PEI, though. Hope this helps a bit.

Here's some websites I used to do research-

http://www.lighthousefriends.com/pull-s ... p?state=NB

Hope this helps.

Postby Grover1 » Wed May 20, 2009 7:19 am

Hi Stranger

PEI? I need to plead ingnorance ... However, if you're passing through Nova Scotia along the way, contact Chris Mills (NSLPS). He was kind, informative, and gentle with me as he answered so many questions from me as I planned my Nova trip a few years back. Im sure he could provide sources for the journey you are taking ...

... and you do need to post the pictures when you return. Travel Safe.
Believe those who search for the truth ...
Doubt those who find it ...
Lighthouse God

Postby shirin » Thu May 28, 2009 5:13 pm

Thanks Dennis and Barry. I'll be sure to look into all of that while I'm in Philly for a conference for work this weekend.
Lt. Commissioner

Return to General Lighthouse Discussion