|

Update on Tim Harrison

A forum to discuss non-specific lighthouse topics. If a topic doesn't fit into one of the other forums, put it here.

Postby Paul » Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:26 pm

Hello all,

Please feel free to pass this along to others if you would like.

As you will remember, Tim had outpatient surgery on June 2nd and was home by the 3rd. On Friday June 5th, he had emergency surgery because of complications from the first surgery. He spent 6 days in the hospital. He was home for a day and went back to the hospital and was admitted for several days again because of several infections including esophagitus and pancreatitus. Also during this time, his liver nearly shut down from the infections. He is finally out of the hospital and on the road to recovery, and a long road at that.

If you want to send another card or note, you can send to him at: PO Box 250, East Machias, ME 04630.

Thank you to everyone for all your thoughts and prayers during this time. It has been greatly appreciated by me, his family and Tim.

Kathleen Finnegan
Help Keep Ken Black's Dream Alive
Join or Make a Donation Today!

Maine Lighthouse Museum
One Park Drive P.O. Box 1116
Rockland, Maine 04841

(207) 594-3301

www.MaineLighthouseMuseum.org
Paul
Assistant Inspector

Postby CHUCKX53 » Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:25 pm

Thanks so much for the update on Tim Harrison -- Looks like he's had a rough month -- He needs time to rest and heal -- We wish him all the best for his recovery, and will keep him in our prayers out here in the Great Lakes Midwest.............
LIVE LONG AND PROSPER
CHUCKX53
Inspector

Postby boats » Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:12 pm

Well I don't know how this got by me :oops: been so busy to look around in here. Tim I hope you get your self back up on all boilors soon, come up to best speed and get back on course 2009. Fair Seas ahead of you as I see it, and thats from the West Coast. Think maybe you over did your self a bit, so take it on a slow bell for the next month then get ready for the winter which will be rough this year. You'll need all boilors up to full steam to keep way. And have a Happy 4th of July, keep your fingers off the fire works, 8-[ I'll try to do the same. =)) "Boats".. Al..
boats
Lt. Commissioner

Return to General Lighthouse Discussion