|

Our Lighthouse Book

A forum to post any lighthouse pictures you'd like others to see. Feel free to talk about lighthouse photography. Lighthouse-related photos (such as LSS and lenses) are also welcome.

Postby TheLighthouseHunters » Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:27 pm

Happy 4th everybody!!
I've been working on the website more this week. I added my new photos of our CA-OR trip a few weeks ago. You can check our the new page called Articles. I put the stories that were written about us on there. I have so much more to post on the site.
If anyone is interested in our book, "Lighthouses and Lightships of America--The Hunters Guide" just let me know. I got a great review from the NJ Lighthouse Society. I have to get my name and book out there so others know about it.
Have a great week!
Christine & Tommy Cardaci
www.TheLighthouseHunters.com
TheLighthouseHunters
Visitor

Postby Grover1 » Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:14 pm

Christine ... Tommy

Just wanted you to know I made it to the Monmouth Beach exhibit and enjoyed it very much ...

What I found extraordinary was the overwhelming number ... maybe 95% ... of shots surrounded by blue skies ...

The other thought the crossed my addled mind was the odd coupling (tripling?) of some of the lighthouses you grouped ...seemed (to me) that there wasn't a theme I could discern from the choices you made for the arrangements. Was there thought given as to the specific order in those tryptychs?

Barry
(an extremely close relative to a Monmouth County Postal Worker!)
Believe those who search for the truth ...
Doubt those who find it ...
Grover1
Lighthouse God

Return to Lighthouse Photography