|

Looking for photos of NC and SC lighthouses

A forum to post any lighthouse pictures you'd like others to see. Feel free to talk about lighthouse photography. Lighthouse-related photos (such as LSS and lenses) are also welcome.

Postby LeadingLight » Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:37 am

Leading Lights 3-2006 just came from the printers and is looking great again. Full page full color photos of lighthouses in France, Australia, Brasil, Spain, Germany, Florida, Michigan and New Jersey. Photographic contributions from lighthousing.net members Gary Martin, Mike Hershberger and Diane Mancini.

For issue 4 we want to look back to lighthouses that were in the first volume of Leading Lights. The magazine was a small photocopied one then, in 1994. Since it stopped in november 2002, until I restarted it in 2004, we may consider issue 2006-4 as the one completing the 10th year. A subject that we are looking back to are lighthouses of N and S Carolina. In the first volume had been a feature about the lights there, and were photos of Ocracoke, Bodie Island, Cape Hatteras, Old Baldy Light, Lookout Island and Currituck Island. Now I am looking for a good quality series of photos of one of those lights. If anyone has such photos and likes to have them published in Leading Lights, please contact me.

If you don't know Leading Lights and want to see a sample issue, mail me and I will send you a free copy.
Leading Light
Frans la Poutré
The Netherlands
51 34 06.7 N - 006 01 57.8 E
LeadingLight
Head Keeper

Postby epona » Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:19 am

I have never been to see any of these lighthouses. Many people have posted wonderful photo's of these lighthouse on this site. I am sure you will get a good response to your request for photos.

Carole
epona
Lt. Commissioner

Postby Hersh » Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:28 am

I can't wait to see issue 3!!
Mike Hershberger
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur

http://www.harbor-of-refuge.com
Hersh
Lighthouse Master

Postby mylights » Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:21 pm

I have not seen it jet, but I know, it will be wonderfull as allways.
I love it.

Joke
mylights
mylights
Keeper

Return to Lighthouse Photography