|

My first photography exhibit

A forum to post any lighthouse pictures you'd like others to see. Feel free to talk about lighthouse photography. Lighthouse-related photos (such as LSS and lenses) are also welcome.

Postby Hersh » Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:19 am

So when are we going to see some photos of this display??? I do believe that the Mad Scientist said he'd shoot some when he visited....
Mike Hershberger
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur

http://www.harbor-of-refuge.com
Hersh
Lighthouse Master

Postby Gary Martin » Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:02 pm

The Mad Scientist left his camera in the car, Hersh...
Gary Martin
Lighthouse Master

Postby Hersh » Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:07 pm

#-o
Mike Hershberger
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur

http://www.harbor-of-refuge.com
Hersh
Lighthouse Master

Postby Biggy » Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:47 pm

Mike... Since the Mad Scientist was diverted by conversation, it isn't his fault he left his camera behind. But I will do what I can to get a couple of shots of the display and get them on here, unless you don't mind seeing the unmatted, unframed versions -- because I have all of them on the computer and easily can post them. If you require the display as it looks in the exhibit room, I will go over there Sunday or Monday and get a few shots.

Sometimes, Gary... I wonder what it would be like to mat and frame a print at the size you often do. But I don't get many people asking about such sizes. It seems the 8x10s matted to 11x14 are a popular size for people around here. I guess we all have our niche markets.
David
------------------------------
Check out www.biggysphotosetc.com for updates on David's upcoming book, Lighthouses: Maine to Florida, scheduled for an April release by Schiffer Publishing.
Biggy
Assistant Inspector

Previous

Return to Lighthouse Photography