|

Lake Cayuga Lights

A forum to post any lighthouse pictures you'd like others to see. Feel free to talk about lighthouse photography. Lighthouse-related photos (such as LSS and lenses) are also welcome.

Postby Grover1 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:44 am

Just south of Ithaca, NY ... on the long way, last fall, to meet up with friends in Erie, Pa

Believe those who search for the truth ...
Doubt those who find it ...
Grover1
Lighthouse God

Postby kickstand » Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:45 pm

I'd love to go kayaking on Cayuga Lake someday.
kickstand
Visitor

Postby CHUCKX53 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:37 am

I missed these last time we were in NY State...Did get to the ones over on lake Oneida....Brewerton & Sylvan lights....Are these on the very South end of Lake Cayuga..??
LIVE LONG AND PROSPER
CHUCKX53
Inspector

Postby Grover1 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:16 am

Chuck,

I did make the ones on Lake Oneida ... a few years back, in a burst of enthusiasm, the day before I was to be in Stonington, Me, I left for the three on the Lake, for Shoal Point (NY), and in Cooperstown (NY) ... I then drove 90% of the way to Stonington to meet up with Jeremy, Ross, Shirin, Leah and others for one great trip out to Mantinicus Rocks and Saddleback Ledge ... The pictures are on the other computer and I will try to locate them tonight

Yes, the Cayuga lights are at the south end of the lake ... there's also another light, Myers' Point, a few miles up on the east side of the lake. Its a small, more of a marina light but, when in the neighborehood, far from home, you go.
Believe those who search for the truth ...
Doubt those who find it ...
Grover1
Lighthouse God

Return to Lighthouse Photography