|

Finally we have a "business"

A forum to post any lighthouse pictures you'd like others to see. Feel free to talk about lighthouse photography. Lighthouse-related photos (such as LSS and lenses) are also welcome.

Postby Seasentinel » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:08 am

Long time no post but thought I'd share our website that Tim and I just put up to sell our photography. We still have work to do on it....layout and pics to add but thought I'd post it now :D

http://www.finishline.exposuremanager.com/
Michelle
OBLHS member since 1997
Seashore lover since I was 4
Seasentinel
Keeper

Postby Grover1 » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:23 pm

Hi Michelle ... You know what a fan of yours I am ... those night reflection shots at Bodie, they are just the best.

Much success with yours (and Tim's) site ...
Believe those who search for the truth ...
Doubt those who find it ...
Grover1
Lighthouse God

Postby Seasentinel » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:32 pm

Thanks. I still have a lot of pics to add though. I got laid off in mid May and still havent found a job so I'm hoping this will start to take off.
Michelle
OBLHS member since 1997
Seasentinel
Keeper

Postby Lighthouselin » Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:40 am

Wow Michelle Your pictures are fantastic. I really love the lighthouses and seascapes. The site looks great. I sincerely wish you well with this business venture and hope you don't have to find a job outside of this.
Lighthouselin
1st Assistant Keeper

Postby MontaukPoint » Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:31 pm

Hi Michelle,

Your site looks good, and so do your photos. It is a lot of work to get a website up, but it is really nice to see how everything comes together after you are finished. :yay:

I hope you do sell photos, but that business seems to be low right now with the economy in the dumper. My website has been up for almost a year now, and I haven't sold a single photo (I eventually took the notice of my website saying that prints are available). Then again, I haven't advertised. You have to ask Gary or Mike about this and see what they say.

You could probably sell photos by advertising in your local newspaper, applicable magazines (especially Lighthouse Digest), maybe even ask Ross to put an ad up on LH.net.

Good luck!

Alan
-----
Lighthousing.net Administrator

Lighthouse Photography and More:
http://www.alanbotphotography.com
MontaukPoint
LH.net Administrator

Postby Seasentinel » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:44 am

Thanks for the well wishes. So far things are looking up as far as selling car photos. Tim bought a new Camaro and most are all new people and are very interested in getting their car photographed. Also I'm created some pretty neat things in photoshop using the camaros so we'll see :D
Michelle
OBLHS member since 1997
Seasentinel
Keeper

Return to Lighthouse Photography