|

Books by Bob Trapani Jr. Coming Soon

Have you come across a good book, story or narrative regarding lighthouses, keepers, or lighthouse-related material? Share it here.

Postby shirin » Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:33 am

Thought someone out there might be interested...shirin

Hello,

FYI -- The first of three lighthouse books that I am currently working on is set to be released in early April 2005. The book -- entitled, Lighthouses of New Jersey and Delaware: History, Mystery, Legend & Lore, is a collection of short stories on some of the region's lights. Many of the story-lines for each chapter / lighthouse have not been appeared in any other lighthouse book before so hopefully the reader will find it both a fun and informative read.

You can read about the book in the advance press release at the hyperlink below...

http://www.mystandlace.com/lighthouses.html

Best,

Bob
shirin
Lt. Commissioner

Postby shirin » Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:50 am

Here's a follow up to my post above...

Hello,

Lighthouses of New Jersey and Delaware: History, Mystery, Legend & Lore, has just been released this week. If you are interested in the book, many local book stores and gift shops along Delaware's coastal region, as well as some in New Jersey, are presently carrying the new book.

Another option is to purchase the book directly from Myst and Lace Publishing...their web site is below:

http://www.mystandlace.com/

Amazon.com will be listing the book in about three weeks from what I understand as well.

I can also mail copies direct to anyone wishing to have the book(s) signed. If you would like me to sign a book(s), please make the check in the amount of $11.95, plus $2.50 shipping...$14.45 total payable to "Bob Trapani" and send to:

Bob Trapani
P.O. Box 642
Lewes, DE 19958

Plans are in the works to have the follow-up to the NJ/DE lighthouse book -- Maryland and Virginia Lighthouses: History, Mystery, Legend & Lore, ready for release in September 2005. I will keep everyone posted as things progress.

Thank you and have a good night.

Bob
shirin
Lt. Commissioner

Postby Grover1 » Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:52 am

Shirin,

Congratulations and thanks for the heads up ...

I know it will be well received.

Barry
Believe those who search for the truth ...
Doubt those who find it ...
Grover1
Lighthouse God

Postby Grover1 » Sat Apr 09, 2005 4:32 am

Found this browsing this morning ...

http://www.newszap.com/articles/2005/04 ... /dsn05.txt

You all enjoy your weekend ... looks like a good one here along the NJ Coast ...

Barry
Grover1
Lighthouse God

Postby Grover1 » Mon Aug 15, 2005 1:27 am

Back to the top, another mention of Mr Trapani's book ...

http://www.newszap.com/articles/2005/08 ... /dsn05.txt

And he would be very happy to know that this book is in the gift shops at BOTH ends of the Cape May-Lewes Ferry as well as most every bookstore I was in in Rehobeth Beach ...
Grover1
Lighthouse God

Postby Larry » Mon Aug 15, 2005 2:46 am

Grover1 wrote:most every bookstore I was in in Rehobeth Beach ...

That's where I bought mine last week!
Larry
Larry
Inspector

Postby shirin » Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:31 am

Thanks for the reminder guys. One would think that the few times I've seen Bob already this year, I'd remember to get a copy of the book! Maybe if I wrote it on the every growing To Do list, I might get it done?
shirin
Lt. Commissioner

Return to Lighthouse Books, Stories, & Narratives