|

The First "I Want the Book" Contest

Have you come across a good book, story or narrative regarding lighthouses, keepers, or lighthouse-related material? Share it here.

Postby Biggy » Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:05 pm

Hello all ...

Well, for those of you not yet on my updates list regarding the upcoming book, I figured I'd make the announcement here as well. (But the first question I have is, Why aren't you on the updates list? LOL :lol: )

Anyway ... As I said on my website when I first made the book-deal announcement, I am offering people the chance to win signed copies of the book upon its release in 2009. That said, the first such contest is posted on my site for all to enjoy and take a shot at winning a copy of the book.

It's a simple trivia contest, and I'd expect most who frequent this board to know the answers to the questions (or at least know where to find the answers), but of course I added an extra obstacle for the true lighthouse fanatics -- you have to win the drawing after you answer the questions! =))

So, go ahead, everybody ... get in on the fun! You can play by going to my site at www.biggysphotosetc.com. Oh, and while you're there, you may as well sign up for the e-mail updates list. Enjoy!
David
------------------------------
Check out www.biggysphotosetc.com for updates on David's upcoming book, Lighthouses: Maine to Florida, scheduled for an April release by Schiffer Publishing.
Biggy
Assistant Inspector

Postby Biggy » Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:12 pm

So far, many of you who frequent the boards here at LH.net have participated in the first "I Want the Book" contest. If you haven't gotten in on it yet, now's a good time. I'd like to see at least 50 people be in the drawing for the first signed copy of the book. Hey, after all ... you have nothing to lose, which is always a good thing. :lol:
David
------------------------------
Check out www.biggysphotosetc.com for updates on David's upcoming book, Lighthouses: Maine to Florida, scheduled for an April release by Schiffer Publishing.
Biggy
Assistant Inspector

Return to Lighthouse Books, Stories, & Narratives