|

The second "I Want to Win the Book" contest

Have you come across a good book, story or narrative regarding lighthouses, keepers, or lighthouse-related material? Share it here.

Postby Biggy » Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:42 pm

First things first ... A woman by the name of Lynn Guido was selected as the first "I Want to Win the Book" contest after my sister-in-law's daughter, who was visiting for Thanksgiving, plucked the name from a bucket the other night. Lynn lives in Florida and was referred to my website by my mother, I believe. :lol: Leave it to a mother to help promote things. 8O

Anyway ... the second "I Want to Win the Book" contest has been posted on my website for all to enter. Same scenario as last time ... Get all 5 right and be entered into the drawing. The new deadline for entering is Christmas Eve. Check it out! www.biggysphotosetc.com

Oh, and by the way, no restrictions apply. :D Also, if anybody has a suggestion for the next contest, which will kick off the new year, feel free to write to me and suggest something. Catch everybody later.
David
------------------------------
Check out www.biggysphotosetc.com for updates on David's upcoming book, Lighthouses: Maine to Florida, scheduled for an April release by Schiffer Publishing.
Biggy
Assistant Inspector

Postby Biggy » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:39 pm

Well, so far, I've received a bunch of entries for the new contest. With only 20 days left until the current contest's deadline, I'd like to once again invite everybody to play along. Just visit my site at www.biggysphotosetc.com to play the second "I Want to Win the Book" contest. It's an easy contest this time. So far, everybody who has entered has answered all five items and earned a spot in the Christmas Day drawing. But even though the competition is heavy, as the saying goes, you got to be in it to win it. Check it out. Time's ticking. :lol:
David
------------------------------
Check out www.biggysphotosetc.com for updates on David's upcoming book, Lighthouses: Maine to Florida, scheduled for an April release by Schiffer Publishing.
Biggy
Assistant Inspector

Return to Lighthouse Books, Stories, & Narratives