|

Stephen wins!

Have you come across a good book, story or narrative regarding lighthouses, keepers, or lighthouse-related material? Share it here.

Postby Biggy » Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:00 pm

See, folks ... It pays to enter my "I Want to Win the Book" contests. I'm happy to announce that lighthousing.net's very own Stephen Wilmoth won the second version of the contest. Congratulations, Stephen!

Anyway ... The third version of the contest is now posted on my site for all to play along and enjoy. However, I must warn anybody who may take a shot at the latest contest, there's a little twist this time around in light of the arrival of the new year (think of it this way ... I started drinking a little early in celebration and I decided to do something a little off the wall ... LOL).

Well, instead of trivia regarding lighthouses, I went with trivia about one of my other passions -- Classical music! Go figure.

Still, it should be enjoyable for those who want to play. So, what are you waiting for? Get going to my site, www.biggysphotosetc.com, and get into the action. Who knows? You may be a winner like Stephen. Catch everybody later.
David
------------------------------
Check out www.biggysphotosetc.com for updates on David's upcoming book, Lighthouses: Maine to Florida, scheduled for an April release by Schiffer Publishing.
Biggy
Assistant Inspector

Return to Lighthouse Books, Stories, & Narratives