|

The "I Want to Win the Book" Contest returns

Have you come across a good book, story or narrative regarding lighthouses, keepers, or lighthouse-related material? Share it here.

Postby Biggy » Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:40 am

For those of you who care ...

After a summertime hiatus, I recently brought back the "I Want to Win the Book" Contest, which, naturally, can be played through my website at www.biggysphotosetc.com. Hope some of you will play along this time around and get yourself on the list to win a signed copy of the book when it is released.

During the coming months, I probably will be sharing more about the details of the book. It is in the production phases right now. I just proofed the galleys and Schiffer Publishing is now beginning the layout phase. Yes, folks, it's really starting to come together and I'm getting anxious to see the final product -- should be within the next couple of months before it is sent for printing.

Anyway ... Get in on the fun with the new contest and stay tuned. Catch you later.
David
------------------------------
Check out www.biggysphotosetc.com for updates on David's upcoming book, Lighthouses: Maine to Florida, scheduled for an April release by Schiffer Publishing.
Biggy
Assistant Inspector

Return to Lighthouse Books, Stories, & Narratives