|

An unusual look at lighthouse building

Trivia! Trivia! Trivia! All lighthouse and life saving station trivia, as well as any contests or contest links!

Postby LeadingLight » Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:37 am

Yesterday I found the Belle Tout Builder Boys Charity Calendar in my mailbox. It is the funniest lighthouse calendar ever, and all profits go to research to stamp out male cancer. Easy to order online, nice price, support charity... so the ideal Christmas present. This group is not for advertising, but I'm sure everybody will accept this exeption.
All info at http://www.belletout.co.uk/ (Those who cannot handle a possible glimpse of a male backside are adviced not to click this link. In my eyes it's a very clean calendar, but since this is a global forum I'd better add that addition :roll: .)

Tragical fact that states the importance of cancer research: I received the calendar the day of the funeral of one of my best friends who died of breast cancer at the age of 39
Leading Light
Frans la Poutré
The Netherlands
51 34 06.7 N - 006 01 57.8 E
LeadingLight
Head Keeper

Postby LighthouseNews » Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:32 am

Just as an aside, they will ship overseas to US/Canada but I believe you need to call them for exact shipping costs.
Rob Wassell (who did the photography) contacted me about this last month. A write up on my site:
http://lighthouse-news.com/2009/10/21/b ... -calendar/
Warning, photo there also, but IS safe for work. Plus link to more photos of interior of lighthouse/bed and breakfast.
LighthouseNews
Head Keeper

Postby LeadingLight » Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:17 am

Cost for shipping in the UK, to Europe and to the rest of the world are mentioned on the website.
Leading Light
Frans la Poutré
The Netherlands
51 34 06.7 N - 006 01 57.8 E
LeadingLight
Head Keeper

Return to Lighthouse Trivia & Contests