|

DBLHKFA Lighthouse Drawings

A forum to post information on endangered lighthouses, fundraising efforts, and rescue or volunteer information!

Moderator: vacastle

Postby shirin » Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:59 am

The Delaware Bay Lighthouse Keepers and Friends Association has made copies of 15 original blueprints of land and water lights in the Delaware Bay. They are exteriors of the lights, floor plans and mechanical drawings dating as far back as 1848, most prior to 1900. The have been reduced to 8 1/2 x 11 and available as a set for $4.00, postage paid.

Included are exteriors of Ship John Shoal, Cross Ledge, Cohansey, Cross Ledge variation, Brandywine and Harbor of Refuge. Floor plans of Brandywine, Cross Ledge and Cross Ledge variation. Mechanical drawings of the boat docks at Fourteen Foot Bank and Maurice River, NJ site plan of Brandywine Shoal.

If you would like to order a set, please send a check or money order to:
DBLHKFA
c/o R. Mulligan
1049 Simca Terrace
Vineland, NJ 08360
shirin
Lt. Commissioner

Postby shirin » Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:50 am

Hey Gang,

Not sure who out there might have purchased these drawlings from the DBLHKFA but I'd like to thank those of you who did make the purchase to support the group.

I got a nice post card of the Assateague Lighthouse yesterday from Rod Mulligan thanking me for promoting these drawings however I thought the true thanks should go to those making the purchase.

So thanks to all who bought a set!

shirin
shirin
Lt. Commissioner

Postby xihunter » Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:04 pm

I must have missed this post the first time around or something...can we still buy these?
Michael
xihunter
Keeper

Postby shirin » Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:38 pm

As far as I know, yes, they are still available.
shirin
Lt. Commissioner

Return to Lighthouse Rescue & Fundraising