|

NELL 2007 Raffle Winners Announced!

A forum to post information on endangered lighthouses, fundraising efforts, and rescue or volunteer information!

Moderator: vacastle

Postby vacastle » Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:16 pm

Winners of the NELL 2007 Raffle Announced Today:

Congratulations to each of our winners, and many thanks to those who so generously donated the prizes.

NELL membership and friends are also congratulated for working hard to make this fundraising endeavor a huge success! Together we raised over $12,000 in ticket sales!

~Race Point Lighthouse, Cape Cod- Week stay for 2 in the “yellow room” of the Keeper’s dwelling at the lighthouse. Donated by the Cape Cod Chapter of the American Lighthouse Foundation.
Winner: Herb & Tracie Carpenter, Concord, NH

~Outer Banks, North Carolina on Hatteras Island-Week stay ocean & sound view 4 BR/3 Bath Beach House. Donated by friends of NELL.
Winner: Mary Fowles, Doylestown, PA

~Aruba, St.Martin, Hawaii, Cancun, Puerta Vallarta, or Disney Area, FL-Choice of one location for week stay. Donated by members of NELL
Winner: Ron & Pat Bandock, Collingswood, NJ

~Windjammer Cruise along the Maine Coast on the Schooner Mary Day- 4 days for two adults. Donated by Ted & Jo Panayatoff & the Schooner Mary Day.
Winner: Paul Graves/Dave Hannum, Kokomo, IN

~Nantucket Island, MA -Weekend stay for 2 at the Nantucket Inn, with buffet breakfast each day. Donated by the Nantucket Inn.
Winner: Michael Senk, Hopewell, NY

~Thacher Island, MA -Weekend stay for 2 in the Assistant Keeper’s dwelling at the lighthouse. Donated by Thacher Island Association.
Winner: Judy Lathrop, Oakdale, Ct

Congratulations to all! :)

Judy Castleberry
NELL Raffle Chair
New England Lighthouse Lovers
http://www.nell.cc/index.htm
vacastle
Lighthouse Master

Postby Biggy » Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:12 pm

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh, well ... maybe next year. 8)
David
------------------------------
Check out www.biggysphotosetc.com for updates on David's upcoming book, Lighthouses: Maine to Florida, scheduled for an April release by Schiffer Publishing.
Biggy
Assistant Inspector

Postby rocky5128 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:20 pm

I don't see my name on that list. :cry: :cry:

"Oh, well ... maybe next year." Sorry Dave , that is what Cub fans say every year, so that should be my line. Although the Cubs are going to win next year because it will be the 100th anniversary 8O since they won it the last time, so place your bets now, while the odds are good. I am sure someone will remember that quote at this time next year, hopefully I will be right.

Kathy
rocky5128
Assistant Inspector

Postby Biggy » Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:33 pm

I fear, Kathy, that you Cubs fans may be waiting quite a bit more than another year. 8O
David
------------------------------
Check out www.biggysphotosetc.com for updates on David's upcoming book, Lighthouses: Maine to Florida, scheduled for an April release by Schiffer Publishing.
Biggy
Assistant Inspector

Postby wheland » Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:57 am

I see some names on the list I know. I also sold the winning ticket for the one prize i wanted the most- the Outer Banks Beach house.

Judy didn't tell us all the winners though- she won the prize for selling the most tickets and will be spending some time on Block Island next year courtesy of some very nice NELL members.

Congratulations (and Thanks as well for all of her hard work) to Judy.

Dennis
wheland
Inspector

Postby rocky5128 » Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:16 pm

Way to go Judy!!! Have fun on your trip when you go.

Kathy
rocky5128
Assistant Inspector

Postby Grover1 » Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:27 pm

Congratulations Judy! Well deserved!
Believe those who search for the truth ...
Doubt those who find it ...
Grover1
Lighthouse God

Return to Lighthouse Rescue & Fundraising