|

ALF's 2007 Annual Year-End Campaign

A forum to post information on endangered lighthouses, fundraising efforts, and rescue or volunteer information!

Moderator: vacastle

Postby Paul » Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:13 pm

2007 Annual Year-End Campaign Of the American Lighthouse Foundation

Dear Fellow Keeper of the Lights,

I am pleased to share with you that thanks to your steadfast commitment and generous donations to the American Lighthouse Foundation’s preservation & education efforts, our organization was once again able to accomplish many wonderful achievements in 2007.

Rest assured though that we are not satisfied with only these achievements, as wonderful as they are. I am certain you will agree with me that the American Lighthouse Foundation must ever-maintain a passionate “watch” over our lighthouse heritage to ensure that the shining efforts of our

Therefore I ask you to once again join your fellow keepers in support of the American Lighthouse Foundation’s Annual Year-End Campaign. Our goal is to raise an additional $50,000 with this campaign to help support ALF’s mission of saving and preserving these iconic beacons and their history. We need your help…all donations, big and small truly matter.

If we do not collectively maintain a vigilant watch over our nation’s lighthouse heritage, who will? Time and the tides will not cease their destructive inroads against our lighthouses, nor will the ravaging effects of Mother Nature if we allow such forces to remain unchecked.

When the history books reveal present day actions in the future to come, let us make sure that this history yet to be written will demonstrate to the next generation of “keepers” that under our “watch,” we kept the lights burning bright without fail!

The year 2008 is before us and I’m confident to say that the American Lighthouse Foundation is poised to achieve even greater heights in the coming year with your help! Thank you in advance for your kind year-end 2007 financial support of the American Lighthouse Foundation and for caring enough to help us make a real difference.

You may donate using this printable form:
http://www.lighthousefoundation.org/sup ... 7_form.pdf

Sincerely,

Bob Trapani, Jr.

Executive Director
Help Keep Ken Black's Dream Alive
Join or Make a Donation Today!

Maine Lighthouse Museum
One Park Drive P.O. Box 1116
Rockland, Maine 04841

(207) 594-3301

www.MaineLighthouseMuseum.org