MY Mackinaws & Display Cases (Photos)

A forum to discuss collecting/trading Harbour Light lighthouse replicas.

Postby vacastle » Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:50 pm

I thought some of you would like to see the new Harbour Lights Mackinaws, white and red hull. They are now sitting in my home in custom made glass cases which arrived yesterday, so I spent a good bit of the afternoon with the camera.

Here's Anchor Bay AB118, # 180 of 4000...

And this is Anchor Bay AB118, #180 of 500!

Mine were actually at the commissioning/decommissioning ceremonies in Cheboygan in June, and traveled by car to Virginia. They are now signed by both Bill & Nancy Younger of Harbour Lights, so they've had an adventure and a story to tell.

If you are interested in obtaining the cases which also are available with mirrored back and with several different wood bases including cherry and mahogony, let me know and I'll give you the ordering information.

And one more pic...
This is the packaging the two cases arrived in - a customized wooden crate, and packed well with foam and twine to keep them from moving.

I think I'm going to add shelves and use it as a display case for the mini- sized lights.

Judy :D
New England Lighthouse Lovers
Lighthouse Master

Postby beachbum1616 » Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:08 pm

Those two pieces look like nice additions to your collections! And the display cases will keep them protected, so getting the cases IMHO was worth the price paid.

Thanks for sharing the photos!

Lighthouse Master

Postby Jen » Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:57 pm

Judy, those look fantastic!! I did get your email - haven't had a chance to return your reply - I'll do that later tonight. :)
Assistant Inspector

Return to Harbour Lights