|

Danbury Mint lighthouses for sale

A forum to discuss lighthouse collectibles such as replicas, postcards, historical photos, etc. Due to their popularity, Harbor Lights replicas have a separate forum that can be found below.

Postby Keeper » Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:59 am

A neighbor of mine, Dan Clow, is looking to sell his collection of Danbury Mint lighthouse replicas. He has 27 in all -- lighthouses in the U.S. and elsewhere. They're in perfect condition, all with the original certificates.

Dan will sell the whole collection for $500 (a fraction of what it's worth), or will sell the pieces individually. You can call him with questions: (603) 433-7122 or (603) 759-8123. He's in Portsmouth, NH, so this would be best for someone within driving distance, but I believe he's willing to ship them.
Keeper
Assistant Inspector

Postby litekeep » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:44 am

How about an email address. Don't want to call from Calif.
litekeep
Visitor

Postby LighthouseNews » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:16 am

Hi litekeep,

The post is over four years old. I'm sure they have been sold. :)
LighthouseNews
Head Keeper

Postby maliha » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:17 am

I am trying to find a Thomas Point soap dispenser which I know Lighthouse Depot used to sell. Also looking for a lighthouse toilet brush holder that is ceramic and is in the shape of a lighthouse. I had one once when I lived in PA. When I moved out I stupidly left it there thinking I'd find another one.....welp havent.

Does anyone know where I can get either of these??
maliha
Visitor

Return to General Lighthouse Collectibles