|

Maine Lighthouses

A forum to post any lighthouse pictures you'd like others to see. Feel free to talk about lighthouse photography. Lighthouse-related photos (such as LSS and lenses) are also welcome.

Postby PineNeedleCards » Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:19 pm

Hello,
My wife Leslie and I are photographers and the owners of Pine Needle Card Company up here in Franconia, NH. We have taken many photo's of Maine lighthouses as we LOVE LIGHTHOUSES! We also sell these lighthouse prints and cards on our website and we'd be delighted to have you view them some time.

We recently viewed, photographed, and toured East and West Quoddy Lights in Lubec, Maine. WHAT A GREAT TIME and we highly reccomend it.

Take a peek at our work at www.pineneedlecards.com and stop in and say hello!

Enjoy,
Frank and Leslie Grima, Owners
Pine Needle Card and Gift Company
www.pineneedlecards.com
:D
112 Franconia, NH 03580
(603) 823-5907
www.pineneedlecards.com
PineNeedleCards
Visitor

Postby Biggy » Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:33 pm

Frank and Leslie ... Welcome to lighthousing.net.

To coin a phrase ... "I'll look at yours if you look at mine." Actually, I'll rephrase that, I'll look at yours if you look at all of ours here on LH.net.

Actually, I already took the peek at yours. Nice array of nautical New England photos. Now, there's only two things wrong with those Nautical New England pages ... You spelled Marshall Point and Mulholland wrong. LOL :lol:

Sorry, that's the editor coming out in me. It's really no biggy, as I like to say. Enjoy our site!
David
------------------------------
Check out www.biggysphotosetc.com for updates on David's upcoming book, Lighthouses: Maine to Florida, scheduled for an April release by Schiffer Publishing.
Biggy
Assistant Inspector

Postby PineNeedleCards » Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:38 pm

Hey there,
Yes, Leslie and I enjoy LH.NET very much. Yes, my spelling is horrible. So sorry about that. I guess I shouldn't join any English writing forums anytime soon? HA HA...

Thanks for the Kudo's on our site and we'll be enjoying this site for many years to come. We've also just submitted some new photo's for the Calendar. I hope many other folks submit their photo's for consideration for the 2008 Calendar.... The details of which are in the main forums.

Enjoy,
Frank and Leslie Grima
112 Franconia, NH 03580
(603) 823-5907
www.pineneedlecards.com
PineNeedleCards
Visitor

Return to Lighthouse Photography