|

LH.net Is Back!

A forum for all lighthouse news and press releases.

Postby Kevin vk2ce » Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:48 pm

Hi Leah,

When you reply or start a new thread you will find a tab below the text box which says "upload attachment. Just click on that and browse your hard drive for the pic you want to attach then click on "Add the File".
Kevin vk2ce
Lt. Commissioner

Postby island » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:27 pm

Kevin---I understand what you are saying but it does not address my concern as to what would be of interest to post on here.

The view count does indicate someone has seen these items. Barry did post stacks of items with little or no feedback and no doubt a lot of his posts were read. Barry's posts were almost entirely links to newspaper articles and as he told me some he hardly read before posting. Whereas most all of my posts are my own creations that require more time, effort and thought than to copy and post a link.
island
Lt. Commissioner

Postby Kevin vk2ce » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:03 am

I believe it's not possible to specifically answer your question, Dave simply because we are all different with different interests. I find some of your posts interesting as I do with others. I don't comment on the technical stuff as I am out of my comfort zone there.
Some of the past topics generated a lot of interest whereas others didn't. I guess it's a case of suck it and see, or trial and error. Incidentally it's not just this forum that's suffering from lack of interest. Just about every forum I am involved with or know about are in the same boat. Facebook has drawn them away in droves.
Kevin vk2ce
Lt. Commissioner

Postby Leah Loar-Mays » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:33 am

Thanks, Kevin. Sounds much simpler than it used to be! lol :lol:
Leah
Leah Loar-Mays
Lighthouse Master

Previous

Return to Lighthouse News and Press Releases